Terms of Sale and Delivery
Bunnings Group Limited (trading as Tool Kit Depot) (Tool Kit Depot) is pleased to offer you the opportunity to buy and receive goods and services (Products) through the Tool Kit Depot website (Website) on the basis of the following terms:
- Subject to below clauses and paragraphs, Tool Kit Depot will endeavour to supply you the Product once payment has been processed and we have sent you an email order confirmation.
- All accepted orders supersede all previous quotes/estimates.
Information about Products
- Due to photographic and screen limitations associated with the representation of Products, some actual goods may differ to a small extent in visual appearance (for example in colour) from the way they appear on the Website.
- Accessories are not included unless otherwise stated.
- All Products may not be available at all stores.
Pricing and payment
- You must pay for all online purchases at the time of online checkout prior to order confirmation in accordance with one of the payment methods offered on the Website.
- The prices of Products, and any delivery or other charges, are shown in Australian dollars, inclusive of GST.
Delivery or pick-up
- Available delivery options and fees (if any) for each Product will be shown prior to purchase.
- For security purposes, we ask that you bring in a copy of your order, the card from which the payment was made, and a form of photo ID.
- If Products are being collected, please collect them within 30 days after we inform you that they are ready for collection. If you do not, then unless you make arrangements with us for late collection, we will assume you have cancelled your order. This means we may re-sell the Product, and you may be required to pay a re-stocking fee.
- Tool Kit Depot delivers product everywhere in Australia. Your postal address must be within Australia.
- Tool Kit Depot aims to ship items within 1 working day. Shipping and handling times can vary depending on delivery location, item type and order size. Shipping and dispatch times may also vary in peak periods, over public holidays or due to events outside of our control.
- We aim to ensure that all Products on this Website are generally held in stock. In the unfortunate event of Tool Kit Depot being out of stock of your Product, we will contact you as soon as possible to advise a dispatch date. Your order will be a priority and will be dispatched as soon as we possibly can. Where we cannot fulfil an order, we will notify you and a refund will be provided.
- If the Product has not been delivered within a reasonable time (depending on the nature of the Product and the delivery address), please contact us if you wish to cancel your order for that Product and request a refund.
- You must ensure there is clear and safe access for delivery of Products. Please ensure there is a person present at the delivery premises who is authorised by you to accept delivery. If there is not, we will endeavour to deliver the Product if safe and appropriate to do so. If the delivery contractor arrives at the agreed time but is unable to deliver the Product or considers that it is unsafe or inappropriate to do so, you may be required to pay for re-delivery later, or we may cancel your order and provide you with a refund.
- Some Products may require extra delivery personnel which may incur an additional charge as advised to you before you submit your order. We will deposit your goods at ground level at the delivery premises unless you have arranged otherwise with us. The Products are at your risk after delivery.
Warranties and liability
- Our Products come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement for or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
- Products may contain warranty documents on or inside the packaging provided by the manufacturer or distributor of the product. Unless clearly expressed otherwise, any such warranty is not given by Tool Kit Depot.
- All other warranties and representations are excluded, except those which are non-excludable in law, including the Australian Consumer Law. Subject to the Australian Consumer Law, where Products supplied are not of a kind ordinarily acquired for personal, domestic and household use, our liability to you is limited to refunding the price, replacing or repairing the relevant goods in relation to which the warranty has failed.
- To assist us in resolving any problems you may experience, please inspect the goods upon taking delivery and report any shortage, discrepancy, defect, wrong specification or similar problem to us as soon as you become aware of it.
Cancellation or delay in processing of orders
We may cancel or take further steps to verify any order (in full or part) where: (i) you are in breach of your payment obligations; (ii) we reasonably suspect that you are purchasing goods for the purposes of resale or resupply; (iii) we become aware after order confirmation that the good is out of stock; (iv) there has been a genuine pricing or product error, inclusive of technical errors purporting incorrect price, image or description at product, cart or check-out level; or (v) the transaction is suspected of being the subject of credit card or payment-related fraud, otherwise requires validation with the payment provider or is determined as high-risk. We will refund any amount already paid in respect of any cancelled order. In the case of part cancellation of an order, a refund will be provided on the amount paid that relates to the cancelled portion of the order.
Refunds & Returns
Our refunds and returns policy can be found at https://toolkitdepot.com.au/tool-kit-depot-returns-policy/.
These Terms of Sale, together with our returns policy and any other policies available on our Website apply to the exclusion of all other terms. In the event of any inconsistency between those documents, these Terms of Sale will take precedence.